1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
● Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
● Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
● Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
Mitsumi collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Mitsumi uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
● To provide you with services
● To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
● To provide customer support
● To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Mitsumi legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
● Mitsumi needs to perform a contract with you
● You have given Mitsumi permission to do so
● Processing your personal data is in Mitsumi legitimate interests
● Mitsumi needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
● The right of rectification
● The right to object
● The right of restriction
● The right to data portability
● The right to withdraw consent
Subscribe to receive exclusive content and notifications